Company InformationAdvance Rehabilitation
North GA Corporate Office
224 Shorter Avenue
Rome, GA 30165
South GA Corporate Office
308 1/2 Center Street
Fernadina Beach, FL 32034
Physical Therapy Student Information
Advance Rehabilitation is strongly committed to providing an optimal learning environment so students can have an exceptional clinical experience. Being a therapist-owned and operated private practice, Advance strongly values clinical excellence and works hard to maintain manageable caseloads for its' therapists which provides an ideal learning opportunity for students. We feel that our clinics offer a diverse clinical caseload including a variety of different outpatient orthopedic and outpatient neurological conditions. Advance Rehabilitation is also the official sports medicine provider for several area colleges and high schools which further enhances a student's clinical rotation. Additionally, Advance has an Industrial Medicine program for which students can gain experience in work hardening/conditioning as well as functional capacity evaluations.
We enjoy the opportunity for students to experience what Advance Rehabilitation offers and students seemsto enjoy their learning experience here as well, as we often employ students who have successfully completed their rotations with us.
Below are some answers to frequently asked questions:
What are my housing options?
- Advance Rehabilitation provides housing in our North Georgia Corporate office located in Rome, Georgia and in our South Georgia Corporate office located in Kingsland, Georgia. This housing is on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact Sam Echols if you are requesting housing information.
- For other housing options please visit AHEC online and complete the appropriate forms. www.blueridgeahec.rome.ga.us
Find local lodging, restaurants, and entertainment
What documentation is required for my rotation?
- Advance Rehabilitation requires that all students present proof of professional liability
insurance and CPR certification.
Does Advance Rehabilitation offer tuition reimbursement?
- Tuition reimbursement is available on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this program, please contact Sam Echols.
Do I need to bring any study materials?
- As Advance Rehabilitation uses a number of clinical philosophies we recommend that you bring any study material related to orthopedic physical therapy.